We opened our dental clinic on the 3rd of December, 2012.


Our concept is that we don't want to extract teeth as a quick solution. The most important thing is that we try to serve almost all of dental treatments here.

You can get general treatments such as decay, root canal treatment, gum disease, denture, bridge and expert treatments such as orthodontics, implant and beauty treatments.


Dentists are very kind to our patients, so please don't hesitate to have your dental treatment here. We are waiting for your coming. If you feel to come to our clinic, please call the number 04-2946-8046.


Unfortunately, a few staff can speak English.


If you want to have an appointment, please call "Doctor Mori" I'm here!


Opening hour Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.

3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.

We open on national holidays but sometimes we close.

Greeting Message from Dr.Mori

Dentist Yoichi Mori

Our Clinic and Dentists

Our Clinic, dentists are very kind to our patients and try not to give any painful experiences. Please be relaxed when you use our services.


Below: The order of our clinic's dental treatments


 1)   First of all, the dentist trying to get all medical history and the information using the form and ask your condition using easy Japanese or English.


2)   If the dentist thinks he or she needs to get information of your root canal, he or she will take an X-ray (Big -or Small size). Our clinic has "DENTAL X-RAY machine" so the radiation is smaller than the analog. You don't have to worry about it.


3)   After periodontal test and a general checkup of your teeth, the dentist presents the plan "how long does it take for us to treat your bad tooth" and a rough estimate "How much money do we demand".


4)   If you are OK about the plan and the estimate, we will start the treatment.

Price List

If you have a Japanese health insurance card
 Treatment items

Total fee(JPN Yen)

& Remarks

Teeth Cleaning


depends on inspection item

Plugging using paste


depends on the bad part

Metal Inlay


up to the part

Metal Crown


up to the location

Facing Crown with Resin


up to the location



up to the location

Part Denture


up to the design

Full Denture


up to the materials

If you don't have a Japanese health insurance card or getting private treatment
Treatment items Total fee(JPN Yen)
Teeth Cleaning 11,000
Plugging using paste 11,000 per tooth
Root Canal Treatment 33,000 per Root
Extraction(usual teeth) 5,500
Extraction(wisdom teeth) 15,000
Ceramics Inlay(e.max) 55,000
Ceramics Inlay(Zirconia) 66,000
Ceramics Crown(e.max) 88,000
Ceramics Crown(Zirconia) 99,000
Implant Treatment  more than 440,000
Orthodontics(Bracing)  more than 1,000,000

Access to Forest Dental Clinic

Address:〒350-1305 Besta Sayama, 1025 Irumagawa, Sayama city, Saitama




Our Clinic is located in Supermarket Belc, Besta Sayama.


To Besta Sayama

Car: National way 16th from Kawagoe to Kami-Okutomi Turn left on the intersection Or from Hachioji, Turn right and go straight for 1km parking lots (Max 820 cars)


In Besta Sayama

You can see our clinic between UNIQLO and "SAMSARA,Bee" (beauty parlor) it's a little bit difficult to find. It is a brawn house with a green so if you have problems sigh don't hesitate to call us.

About the rule of Japanese health insurance

It's so hard to explain about the system of the Japanese health insurance. If you stay in Japan for a long time, you can get the card. You don't have to pay the full treatment fee. You only need to pay 30% of the total fee. The rest, 70% will be paid by the Japanese government. When you have the Japanese health insurance there are rules you have to follow. Let's see the examples!


・You need to wait for one week to take the final model until your gum becomes stable.

・Before you get cleaning of your teeth, dentist needs to get the periodontal test.

・After cleaning of your teeth, dentist needs to evaluate your gum again after one week.

・We can put Facing Crown on front teeth only.

・If you made new denture, you can't make another one in 6 months.

・It costs little more when you come to clinic as a first visit of every month.


Management fee will be included in the Japanese health insurance. And they are ruled by Japan government. There are a lot of different management fees, "once a month", "everytime when the patient comes" ,"limit 4 times" and so on. Even dentist might be confused about them!


If you don't want to follow Japanese health insurance system, Please let us know. 

You need to choice "private treatment" but it will cost you.